Viral Script NAPPI 712720/001
Viral Script NAPPI 712720/001
Sale Sold out
Regular price R 251.70 ZAR
Regular priceUnit price per
R 251.70 ZAR
- This formulation boosts the immune system and reduces upper respiratory infections such as colds and flus.
- It contains Echinacea, N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), Zinc and Vitamin C which assist in the prevention and accelerated recovery from illness.
- Andrographis has been added in order to help reduce the symptoms of upper respiratory infections.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients Per Serving
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) [extract 5%] 150 mg
- NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 125 mg
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) [extract 4:1] 100 mg
- Elder Flower (Sambucus nigra) [extract 4:1] 100 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 10 mg
- Zinc (amino acid chelate) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
- Adults take 2 capsules, 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children (4 to 12 years) take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- Adults take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
- Children (4 to 12 years) take 1 capsule twice daily.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms of most types of Upper Respiratory Tract Infections, mainly due to the immuno-stimulatory activity of the Andrographolide constituent. Andrographis has been shown to be beneficial in the support of bacterial and viral upper respiratory tract infections.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) has mucolytic properties to loosen and liquefy mucous in the respiratory tract. NAC acts to reduce mucus viscosity by splitting disulfide bonds linking proteins present in the mucus (mucoproteins).
- Echinacea is well know for its immune modulating and enhancing properties. Echinacea can help support the treatment of infections in general but especially upper respiratory tract infections and even sinusitis. Echinacea also supports lymphatic drainage during infections.
- Elderberry prevents the replication of all three strains of Influenza viruses, due to the lectin content of Elderberry, which inhibits the Viral Neuraminidase enzyme, thereby inhibiting the ability of Influenza viruses to enter cells and replicate. Elderberry also assists as a decongestant.
- Zinc plays a critical role in the immune system and zinc-deficient people are more susceptible to a variety of viruses and bacteria. Zinc is involved in various aspects of the immune system, from keeping viruses from penetrating the barrier of the skin to assisting in the normal development of natural killer cells.
- Vitamin C concentrations in the plasma and in white blood cells known as leukocytes rapidly decline during infections and stress. Supplementation with vitamin C has been found to improve components of the human immune system such as antimicrobial and natural killer cell activities.
- Echinacea, N-Acety-Cysteine (NAC), Zinc and Vitamin C help to prevent and accelerate the recovery from many types of bacterial and viral diseases.