Magnesium is directly involved in more than 300 enzyme systems in the human body, regulating a diverse range of functions.
A magnesium deficiency can result in a multitude of factors that cause minor and major health issues. Testing for magnesium deficiency is challenging as it’s mostly stored intracellularly and very little is circulated in the blood [plasma].
It is estimated that the majority of people do not consume enough magnesium daily for optimal health. While there are many symptoms that can be directly felt, these are in fact minor relative to the major consequences of chronic magnesium deficiency that are not directly felt.
Magnesium deficiency will affect the following:
- Blood glucose control and insulin sensitivity, affecting weight, body composition and food cravings.
- The production of glutathione, the body’s master antioxidant, directly linked to the immune system and ageing. Meaning you are more likely to fall ill and age prematurely.
- Blood pressure regulation and cardiovascular health.
Common Symptoms Experienced As Result Of Deficiency:
- Chronic fatigue.
- Body weakness.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Poor concentration.
- Muscle cramps.
- Digestive disorders.
- Muscle cramping and twitching.
- Numbness and tingling in the body.
Additional Risk Factors For The Development Of Magnesium Deficiency:
- High intake of caffeine or stimulants.
- Various medications.
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Chronic stress.
- Over consumption of refined foods.
- Magnesium Citrate + Liposomal Magnesium + Ionic Trace Mineral Complex
- Increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Sustained release.
- Full complex of Magnesium + 72 trace minerals.
- Convenient to use in a single daily dose.
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and batch testing.
- Clean and free from agrochemicals, artificial additives and heavy metals.
- Scientifically formulated and developed.
- Vegan friendly – 100% Plant Based.
- Fully recyclable and supporting environmental regeneration.