- Active for over eight hours.
- A patented combination of curcuminoids +
- Over 70 published clinical trials supporting the use of BCM-95™ for health purposes.
- Produced entirely from Green Energy.
- Recommended by health professionals and used by millions around the world.
- Supplies the full spectrum of turmeric terpenoids and bioactives.
- Exclusively from whole organic turmeric as nature intended.
- Produced through a specialised water extraction method using only certified organic turmeric.
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and batch testing.
- Clean and free from agrochemicals, artificial additives and heavy metals.
- Scientifically formulated and developed.
- Vegan friendly – 100% Plant Based.
- Fully recyclable and supporting environmental regeneration.
Considerations when selecting a Curcumin supplement
- Turmeric is one of the most used and widely studied health-supporting substances that exist on the planet, which has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years.
- When modern science caught up, curcumin was identified as the powerhouse bioactive component within turmeric that delivers remarkable health benefits.
- We now understand that curcumin delivers a range of advantages – but is specifically a powerful inflammatory modulator – meaning it can positively assist with the healthy expression of inflammation in the human body.
- There is, however, a major challenge with curcumin: it has very poor oral bioavailability when used as an extract on its own, and when consumed in whole turmeric, it’s challenging to consume enough on a consistent basis to provide major health benefits.
- Not all products are created equal. Many people are disappointed that curcumin doesn’t work for them or has suboptimal results because it may not be absorbed adequately.
Consider the following when selecting a product:
- Are you actually absorbing anything? Does the extract that you are using have a scientifically proven delivery method?
- Does your product deliver ‘free’ or ‘bioavailable’ curcumin into the blood stream? This is actually the form that delivers the results. It should state this on the packaging clearly, or be supported by evidence. ‘Total absorption’ and ‘Free’ or ‘Bioactive’ are different things. Many companies make large claims about their absorption but are actually referring to ‘Total Absorption’ which sounds impressive but doesn’t necessarily help you.
- Does it contain unwanted or unnatural additives? Check the label clearly and look at the ingredients list. Additives such as polysorbate 80 and polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) commonly appear. Do you want that in your health supplement unless you really need it?
- If you are using chronic medication, be sure to check if the supplement you are taking contains piperine, which is commonly added to curcumin or turmeric to enhance absorption. This may not be advisable with the medication you are using.
- The active life of curcumin in most cases is very short, i.e. 2 – 4 hours. Does your product provide sufficient active life to deliver results, or do you need to take it several times per day?
- Does your curcumin supplement only deliver the benefit of curcumin, without the complete health benefits of turmeric?
- Many capsules are made from animal gelatin which is a major consideration in certain religions and those that follow a plant-based diet.