More about the Flower Essences
Bach flower Remedies are a uniquely beautiful healing system developed by Dr Bach, an English doctor who ended up leaving the conventional medical world behind to pioneer a more holistic, natural healing system that uses the healing properties of flowers to bring psychological and emotional balance, which in turn, could help heal physical ailments too as he believed in the holistic mind, body, spirit.
Flower remedies are made by placing flowers in pure water, either in the sun or boiling water for a few hours so that the water is infused with the vibrational pattern of the flower (similar to homeopathy), each of which hold certain emotional and spiritual healing qualities that can address deep seated emotional issues. These essences are a magical bridge between the healing spirit of nature and our own wellbeing. Some of the remedies are even wonderful for using on your sensitive furry family members.
Bach Rescue Remedy Drops and Bach Rescue Remedy Spray are safe and effective age-old anti stress liquid or spray formulas which alleviates stress and tension from the mind and body. This effective formula may also be used for children to prevent tantrums. For adults, the formula combats a bad case of nerves during stressful situations like job interviews.
Bach Rescue Remedy Drops or Spray is available in compact packaging which makes it portable and easy to bring in school or in the office. Consume anytime and anywhere you want and need to. What’s more, this stress fighting drops is suggested by Dr. Oz and Dr. Phill!
Bach Rescue Remedy Drops has 27% brandy sourced from grapes. Bach flower remedies are naturally sourced from a unique blend of five different flowers specially formulated by Dr. Bach. These provide stress support following accidents, bad news or even a bad case of overwrought nerves.
- Star of Bethlehem (Orithogalum umbellatum) – for individuals who experience trauma and shock from past events
- Rock Rose (Helianthemum) – for individuals who suffer from panic and terror
- Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera) – for individuals who want to avoid uncontrolled thoughts and actions. Reinforces trust in one’s self in times of spontaneity.
- Impatiens (Impatiens gladulifera) – for individuals acting and thinking rapidly. Suitable for fast go-getters with an impatient personality.
- Clematis (Clematis vitalba) – for individuals who find themselves unhappy and living in their own fantasy world. Helps form the link between reality and fantasy as it stimulates creativity and boosts alertness.
How to take Rescue Remedy
- Put 4 drops into a drink of your choice and sip regularly or, simply apply 2 sprays directly into the mouth
- You can also put 4 drops directly on your tongue or 2 sprays directly into the mouth qw often as you need it
- Add a drop to their drinking water
- You can also put a drop on a treat, on food or rub it on the paws or ears
The Bach Flower Remedies are wonderful for all childhood emotional issues such as: shyness, tantrums, fear, nightmares and low self-esteem and children respond very well to them.
Bach Flower Remedies are a useful tool to help you deal with your rollercoaster emotions when you are pregnant. It can help you maintain your balance when you feel fearful, tired, overwhelmed and impatient (please note: All medication taken during pregnancy should be at a doctor’s direction).
Grape alcohol (approx 27% v/v), flower extracts of Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem, Cherry Plum
Neither this product nor the contents thereof are intended as a cure for any disease or condition. Always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using any new product.