Salvestrols are naturally present in many fruits, vegetables and plants and form part of our natural diet. However, it is estimated that we today consume a tenth of the amount of salvestrols we did a century ago. This is a result of modern agricultural methods reducing salvestrol content through the use of agrochemicals and genetic modifications that consequently affect the levels of salvestrol in the plant. Research has found organic variants of the same plants have higher levels of salvestrol. Plants produce salvestrols as a defence mechanism against pathogens and attack, specifically fungi. The other concern is that today many people simply do not consume a diet rich enough in plants that contain salvestrols.
Clinicians recommend salvestrol supplementation for those who require additional salvestrol in their diets to support and restore cellular health as well as prevent future illness.
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and batch testing.
- Clean and free from agrochemicals, artificial additives and heavy metals.
- Scientifically formulated and developed.
- Vegan friendly – 100% Plant Based.
- Fully recyclable and supporting environmental regeneration