Serving Size: 2 Capsules†
Servings Per Container:30
Amt Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A [67% (1,667 IU) as beta-carotene††and 33%
- (834 IU) as retinyl palmitate] 2,500 IU/ 50%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 133 mg / 222%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 33 IU 8%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 IU 223%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg 667%
- Riboflavin 5 mg 294
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 23 mg 115%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 17 mg 850%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate†††) 268 mcg 67%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 33 mcg 550%
- Biotin 66 mcg 22%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 33 mg 330%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.5 mg 43%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg 71%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.65 mg 33%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.65 mg 83%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 66 mcg 88%
- Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum) 50 mg
- Decaffeinated‡ Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Leaf Extract [standardised to 60% (33.6 mg)
- catechins and 40% (22.4 mg) epigallocatechin
- gallate (EGCG)] 56 mg
- Artichoke ( Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid) 167 mg
- Watercress ( Nasturtium officinale)
- Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract 133 mg
- Pomegranate ( Punica granatum L.)
- Whole Fruit Extract [standardised to 45.8 mg gallic
- acid equivalent (GAE)] 87.5mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 67 mg
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg
- Taurine 117 mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxy-propylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Directions: Take 2 capsules once daily or as directed.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
†Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
††Betatene mixed carotenoids.
‡Contains no more than 4% caffeine.